Sunday, June 28, 2009

hari ni...29.05.2009

hari ni.. i went down stairs and bought 2 bottles of diet pills. i don't care anymore as long as i can go kurus or loose weight takat 60 kg or 58 kg... i will and i have to. i had enough of him looking at kurus girls out there... typical malay man.. kan..perempuan kurus semua lawa. so let it be.. biar orang lain pulak tengok aku.. aku geram sangat after what he said... ada la... cannot elaborate kat sini... to personal.. and nothing to do with other women..
but maybe i would get a better treatment if i were a different person..
so here i am.. my mission to get that ideal weight... tak pe.. insyaallah.. i will get that weight.... i will control myself from eating that delicious food.. bukan tak makan langsung..control makan kasik perut kicik cam bulan puasa..mana tau kan...

nanti mak, chu,teh, abang, wani idak le kata aku gemuk lagi.. naik kereta sampai terbenam...
i will never forget all that... though its a joke to u.. but not to me.. i am ur sister!!!! how could you say such a mean thing to me.. masa raya.. pulak tu... maybe you've forgotten... but not for me..

tak pe.. if me being kurus and getting a masters and a degree would gain ur respect... i will prove it to you guys and specially HIM!!

osmawati osman dah hilang kesabaran dah...

I WILL PROVE IT TO YOU!!!!

No comments: