Thursday, January 1, 2009

2.1.2009

ni la gamabr meja makan ku... a table which i bought few days back.. a table which i long for.. these years...
a table which enable me to have a proper dinner with hubby and also for my " kerja-kerja sekolah" Alhamdullilah.. again and again... ALHAMDULLILAH..
though its a simple table but it means a lot to me.. as a whole year i worked so hard keep the money to have this just nice not o big not to small dining table..
enough about it...

HAPPY NEW YEAR... May god bless and have a wonderful year ahead to all of us..
as for me.. i want to go kurus and finish my degree this year..insyaallah.. habis cepat-cepat so i cam make a move out from here and improve myself better or enhance myself better...
mana tau kot ada rezeki lebih kat luar sana ke kan mana tau.. insyallah...if ada.. insyaallah.. i would be able to keep more money for me and ariffnye saving.. aku pun bukan muda lagi... i need to secure ariff nye financial status...mana tau kot apa jadik.. he is protected.. insyaallah...

so.... promised my self to go kurus and study really hard... this year.. ; )

No comments: